▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Thursday, December 13, 2012

CXXX · Lucka 13

13. A picture of your favorite things
I was thinking a while on what to include in the picture. I though just including my laptop would be pretty lame lol. So I picked some of my favorite things from my biggest interestes (-fashion). Since I believe most people enjoy at least one of these things haha. Sadly I don't have everything in the "best" editions, but I'll write down the things that has a special packaging! (I like to own things you know). 

Have you played/seen/read/listened to any of the items I've listed? 
I'm curious to know what my readers like, so please drop a comment below if you have anything on your mind that I should check out!


Video games:
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PS2)
Silent Hill 2 - Special Edition (PS2)
Final Fantasy IX (PS)
Final Fantasy VII - Regular/Original Edition (PS)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES)
Super Metroid (SNES)
Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)
Mega Man 3 (NES)

Music:
DIR EN GREY - UROBOROS (Deluxe Limited Edition)
DIR EN GREY - DUM SPIRO SPERO (Deluxe Limited Edition)

Film:
Oldboy - Steelbook double disc (Bonus Material/Behind the scenes)
The Godfather - The Coppola Restoration (Five discs, all three films + over four hours of extra material)
Full Metal Jacket

Litterature:
American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis (English, original language)
Battle Royale by Koushun Takami (English, translated)


4 comments:

  1. I have read both Battle Royale & American Psycho, both are my faves and in my bookshelve! So you have excellent taste in books :D

    While the Hunger Games trilogy is def no Battle Royale, they are the best books I've read this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, lovely to hear that there's more people out there with such a great taste..! Haha.
      I haven't read it or seen the movie actually, maybe I should give it a shot?

      Delete
  2. Final Fantasy IX n VII always in my heart. Been there since my childhood and always will be. Fucking love those games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both are masterpieces beyond words! VI is also one of my favorites. But I don't have it IRL, maybe I'll get a copy one day. FF VII has changed my life, my favorite game ever since it's release in 1997!

      Delete