▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Saturday, December 15, 2012

CXXXII · Lucka 15

15. A picture of your favorite quote.
Since there's no picture of it, and I don't bother doing it. I'll just include a picture and the quote below.
I also have another favorite quote, 「苦しさも忘れ自分も忘れて。」(To forget suffering is to forget myself.)


The reason you haven't felt it is because it doesn't exist. 

What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts.

 But I never forget.

 I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.

No comments:

Post a Comment