▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Monday, December 31, 2012

CXXXV · New Year's Resolutions

Hi, 2012 is soon coming to an end, and I can't remember ever having any new years resolutions before. So I think I might share it with you guys, since I actually have a few new year's resolutions



Wise words from my hero and role model, Patrick Bateman.

My primary resolution (or goal if you will) being to get in shape. And by that I mean to lose weight and get toned. I know everybody has "get in shape" as a new years resolution, and all those new people will come to the gym and just be in the way. But I actually planned to not go to the gym. Just change my eating habits and do some basic at-home-work-outs and walk. I'll probably have a lot of music that I want to listen to so that's great when walking.




One of my favorite guys to watch on YouTube, excellent on the growls.

My second resolution is to buy myself a decent microphone to hook up at home, and get some karaoke going. One thing that I've always been envy of when it comes to Japan is that it's so easy to practice. You just go to a karaoke place and you have everything you need. I've always loved to sing, I think this will be a great way to not only have fun but also to improve my singing a lot. Since it's something I really enjoy doing, and I might eventually use some of my own material as well. My problem so far is that I can't really hear how I actually sound since I don't have any good sound recording equipment or a monitor at home. So hopefully I'll manage to get this as soon as possible!



My recording of "DIFFERENT SENSE" from London, with over 80 000 views on YouTube!


And my third resolution is to see Dir en grey at least three times this year, (stepping it up a notch since the last tour). And since they have an EU date already confirmed it seems like the tour will kick off in June. So hopefully I'll catch a few shows together with my crew. I still regret that I didn't go to Paris to see them when they had two shows at Divan du Monde, which was "their best show ever" according to some friends of mine that have seen Dir en grey way more times than I have. So hopefully I'll catch as many shows as I possibly can during 2013. That will make it a great year. So I'm hoping for the best.

--------------------------

Do you have any new years resolutions or goals for 2013?
And if you have any tips on foods/diets or workouts etc I would appreciate it a lot!

And a happy new year to all of my readers, it means a lot to me that you read and the ones who comment - you're the best!
I think one of the greatest perks with having a blog is all the people you get in touch with, so commenting means a lot to me.

12 comments:

  1. Tips för mat när man ska gå ner i vikt - Det viktigaste är att skära ner på kolyhdraterna. Protein och grönsaker är fortfarande helt okej att äta (men ja, man ska inte överdriva med protein, för det är inte heller bra för hjärtat och så. men med vikten så är det kolhydraterna man ska tänka på). Så skär ner på pasta, söta flingor, ris, chips och sådant. Vanlig potatis innehåller inte lika mycket kolhydrater som pasta och ris. Äpplen är också väldigt bra att äta, det är bra för magen. Sedan så har du rätt med att man inte behöver gå till gymmet - att ta promenader på kanske ca. 30 min 2-3 gånger om dagen gör stor skillnad faktiskt! Dom här råden har jag fått från min dietist, och om du känner för det så är det väldigt bra att gå till en själv! Det kostar kanske 200-300 kr för ett möte, men det är värt det, och dom kan göra upp en plan som passar just dig. Lycka till!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Låter asbra och vettigt, har tänkt mycket på att ta bort kolhydrater. De flesta jag känner verkar ha gjort det, kanske ska kolla en dietist med. Tack som fan! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I don't really have a goal, I forgot to think about it xD
    Maybe saving money and starting to learn japanese ^^

    And for the diet, one of my friends said that he just ate half of the amount that he normally ate, when he was on a diet. Some poeple say it doesn't help just to stop eating but I think if you combine it with some Work-Outs at home it could work.
    And he really lost weight with it :)

    Happy New Year <3
    Maya
    http://sweet-cupcake-x33.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Learning a new language is always a good idea, you can't know too many languages!

      Oh, sounds easy and reasonable, I'm going to start doing some basic work outs at home. I think it might do good just to do something ^^

      Happy new years! :-D

      Delete
  4. Good luck on your resolutions! Your health goals seem reasonable, something that can be sustained. For me, I have had problems with snacking mindlessly, so just making sure I don't eat outside of meals keeps my weight pretty constant. Not sure about what helps with losing it, but I think you're on the right track with focusing on food intake. I hate the thought of going to a gym, so when I do workout youtube really comes in handy.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/derekanderson2000 For example, I like his cardio workouts.

    Agh that live ;A; Decayed Crow seems much better live then on the CD. Isn't the new mini-album announcement exciting?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the very same problem actually, so for me it will be a drastic change!

      Thank you, I'll check out the channel!

      Yes! I'm super excited about the new mini-album and tour! :-D

      Delete
  5. I wish you a happy new year and I hope you'll succeed with your goals !
    For diet I often go there http://eatingwell.com/recipes_menus/collections/healthy_diet_recipes , all recipes have calories counter and there is recipes for vegetarians... And also there http://caloriecontrol.org/ with plans for only 2000cal per days.
    Then, if you don't know how to make exercise at home without equipment you can go there http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/health/fitness/fitness-workouts-tone-slim
    That's all I can recommend you ! Work hard and stay motivate ( ^ ^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the helpful links, I'll check 'em out! :-D

      Delete
  6. Boo, to me it has always seemed like you don't care for comments but well if that's not the case - keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your health goal ☆ You can do it. You know I support you 110%!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some things that has helped me with losing weight: drink lots of water (minimum 2 liters each day), drink lots of green tea, eat less processed food and more like - as close to the original form as possible. Try to have smaller meals rather than one big meal, divide it up through out the day. Another thing is that it's really great to have a food journal, just writing down everything you eat, because you get so much more aware of like - what you need to remove from your diet to succeed. Also, don't forget to treat yourself to something you crave once in a while - but try to keep the portion reasonable. Good luck! :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Patrick Bateman too! I'd like to lose some weight and spend less money. Those are my goals. I wish you luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete