▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Monday, May 20, 2013

CXL · The return......

^ The title is a referens to a legendary Swedish metal band, guess which band?!

I've been visiting Finland for some time, and I had a little "vacation" from the blog, but as always I ended up having a way to look break haha. BUT, I'm back now! I Just plan to do some "recap"-entries and then one about a specific lens company (for those who follow me on twitter, you might know a little about it. If you don't follow me you can do it by pressing this link.)

And I have some interesting things coming up as well this summer, but more about that later. I guess this entry got a bit selca-heavy, but I hope that's OK!

^ Got grey lenses again, my favorit color!
What's your favorite lens color?



I also met the Dragonborn, he's the same height as me. Though I didn't have a rock to stand on haha. Would be pretty badass to have one of these at home right?
Have anybody played the Skyrim DLC yet? Is it any good?


Brand new copy of Dead Space 2 for only €7! That's a fair price.
I've actually bought a lot of games recently, have you gotten any new games lately? Or anything that you would recommend?


I also went to a fast food & café expo. 
I tried some new chips that will be launched later, a perfect spot for a chips connoisseur like me.


And this was the free sample I manage to get a hold of! "The more food I grab the more money I save" hahaha.


Due to the wide angle I look a bit weird. But this is my new coat, I love it! It's kinda similar to the one Kyo wears, tho his jacket is from THE VIRIDI-ANNE. It's of course black, but I wanted to ~cool filter~ on my picture.


Unbuttoned.



I also watched "This is England" again and it's two TV-series, brillant work. For anybody who hasn't seen it I can really recommend it.


And one of the days I was a model for Jopo (who studies make-up). It was a really nice day! And a photo of me reading some interesting literature at Stockmann...


Got photobombed by some girl I've never met before........
(Who was she?!)


OMG
I found my favorite beer at Stockmann, I've never seen it in stores before. (In Sweden you have to make a special order) I was so happy I could cry, it's tequila flavored beer, but it doesn't really taste like tequila nor beer haha. If you haven't tried it you really should!


I also went to heaven as you can see on the picture above.



I spent some time with my role model and hero Arino too, a very wise man.



Traditional Finnish cooking, piroger.


Bye for now, see you again soon!

Do any of you guys have some exciting summer plans?

11 comments:

  1. For the title, arch enemy or bloodbath maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, but you're on the right track! (it's an 'extreme metal' band)

      Delete
  2. I'd love to try the chips. All the chips.. oh m god. Awesome.
    But you look great, btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chips is the best.. u_u Haha
      Oh, thank you! :3

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style. It's so simple and relaxed.
    But you look so cool, and it's great.
    I gotta work to get on your level.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Been trying to do some simpler outfits for different occasions.
      And sometimes just because I'm being lazy.. Haha.
      Just keep trying!

      Delete
  5. I apologize right now if this comment gets a bit long and draggy. I have a tendency to ramble a bit.

    You look so wonderful in grey lens. I mean, you look great in any colour, but grey really just...suits you. If that makes sense. Personally, I love grey, violet, blue, and pink lenses. Those colours tend to look the best on my eyes. Also, white lens are lovely too.

    I haven't played the DLC yet, but I heard from a lot of my mates that it's really lovely. I'm super excited for the Elder Scrolls Beta. I do hope I get chosen. And Dead Space is so good. I haven't played it in a bit, but ugh, when I played it...I loved it. You make me wanna game hard again.

    I'm more of PC gamer than a console gamer and when it comes to consoles, I prefer anything Playstation really. Lately though, I've been playing a bunch of MMOs. Games like Vindictus, Elsword, and the likes.

    I need to go shopping with you. My goodness. I wish I could get that much food and drinks. Everything looks so bloody delicious and amazing. Especially the kettle chips, the sushi, and the salad. Num num. And is that Monster I see?! Yesss. You are officially ten times cooler in my mind. Monster is my spirit animal drink, really. So delicious.

    Can you teach how to dress like you? You dress so simple and yet, it's so elegant and lovely. I maybe slightly jealous (or maybe jealous isn't the right word...I don't even know). "This Is England" is soo good. I need to watch it again. But when I watched it, I liked it a lot.

    The drink and pizza look delicious. Maybe one day, I'll taste that drink. I'm a bit biased towards beer and I can't stand it unless it's smooth beer. Is that a supreme pizza? Whatever, it looks delicious (maybe I'd bypass the green pepper). And what does piroger taste like?

    As for summer plans, I don't think I have anything exciting. I'm preparing documents for college entrance and hoping I get accepted. My birthday's in about 24 days, but I'm not quite sure I'll be doing anything exciting for it aside from sleeping and blogging. But maybe this year will be different.

    Anyway, I'll shut up now. This ended up being a longer comment that I expect. Sorry, sorry.

    lullatoned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't apologize! Long comments are my favorite ones, it's really nice to get some "feedback" and get a conversation going!

      Thank you for all the nice comments! I think grey is the ones that suit me the best, i love blue ones as well! Since I have brown naturally I guess I get mroe drawn to blue since it's "the oposite" (when it comes to eye color it's the oposite, kinda? hahha)

      I've never really been a PC gamer, but I've owned consoles since I was four years old so I guess I'm just more used to consol gaming, I only have a few games on PC. Fallout, Diablo II, Diablo III, Kawata Shoujo, Planscape: Torment I think, but I think I got around ~140 physical copies of console games haha.

      Yes, the food was great. And free too! Haha, free food is my favorite kind of food haha.

      Hm... My "sense" of dressing started out as copying, but the key is to not copy EVERYTHING, just pick the best from X, Y, Z and try to put it together. And I never restricted myself with being obsessed with "titles", like "THIS is my style". I just dressed as I liked and then it can be whatever.

      Sounds nice, I'm hoping you'll get accepted! I've been studying at a few universities, it's really high pasted compared to high school. But best of luck!

      And thank you for the long comment! :-D

      Delete
  6. I really like the style of your hair, would you mind doing a hair tutorial someday? It would really be great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you like amigos you should try desperados too. :) if you already havent.

    ReplyDelete