▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Thursday, February 6, 2014

CXLVI • Thailand II

Awaken now from your aeonic slumber - rise up from the abyss...
To your surprise I'm not dead. I've just been very busy the past couple of months. And now I'm back and I'll try to speed things up, I have a ton to blog about, so, hopefully you'll enjoy it. 
Thank you for your patience.


I decided to pick up where I left of - In Thailand. Here's my face in case you forgot it, haha!


Terminal 21 - An airport themed shopping mall in Bangkok, really cool place!



Different floors represent different cities, here's the Golden Gate Bridge.


"Roma Floor"



Had some fish and shrimp.



A random dog I saw outside a store.



Thank!



Probably the best picture I've taken. I really like it, but the weather was terrible that day!



Outside of Central World.



I've heard that bloggers drink this kind of stuff, so I felt forced to do it and take a picture of it.



I bet this is exactly what shoe Hell looks like.



Oh yea, I also went to a hairdresser. Does short hair suit me? Y/N?



Shopping is my favorite sport.


I was disappointed, and I felt cheated when I looked inside this store...



Anything goes in BKK!



Cocaine sandwich - when you need to wake up fast.



I also went to Hua Hin, even though I'm not a "beach person".



Some dog I saw, looked like a little bat haha!




The club house in the area, if you need to get your pump on or want a bigger pool!



McDonald's for Louis Vuitton! Speedy 30.



Rainy days.



Badass tea for a badass like me.



New tees!






6 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you're back blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your life experience. You have done another great job. One of my fav is Hua Hin it looks tranquil . The bat dog really funny , I have two of them. You look fantabulous with or without long hair. Although I love long hair. I enjoyed it greatly. Hope to see much more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you're back. In enjoyed your pictures. Your camera seems to be great even with less light outside.
    Not sure about the short hair question. I guess I always prefer long hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been waiting for your post for ages ! Thank god, you're not dead.
    Wonderful pictures, once again. You're a very good photographer.
    I think you look very good with kort hår. It's very nice to see a little bit more of your handsome face.
    (I was about to write this in Swedish because I can speak it since I'm a Finn but my Enlish is much better and it'd have been awkward if I had made spelling mistakes because you're a Swedish.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're back. Awesome pictures! The random dog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice pictures!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    greetings from Hong Kong :)

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete