▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

CL • NärCon I

Long time no see! the two upcoming posts will be very picture heavy, so I'll probably add a "Read more"-split to not take up too much space on the first page.


But hopefully you'll like it! I also got another camera, this time I got myself a Canon 550D, I thought it was the most praiseworthy camera out there. Sure, a D7 would be better, sturdier, better buttons etc. but since the quality is basically the exact same the 550D became an obvious choice since it's half the price of a 7D. I also got a Canon Speedlite 430 EX, since the pop-up flash is beyond terrible. (Oh yea, I also landed another work - I'm a night club photographer now as well). Anyway, enough about that!


I've always heard people talking about NärCon being "the best con", even as far back as 2005-2006 when I started visiting cons, so it was about time I finally went there. It also happens to be the biggest convention in Scandinavia! Rocking my new favorite shoes for the trip, guess what shoes they are?!


Since I'm too old to sleep in a sleeping hall I decided to pick a 4-star hotel instead so I could live like a decent human being. We also got a pretty nice gym'n'chill area. There was a bigger pool and a jacuzzi too, and a sauna but I wasn't that tempted to go into the sauna when it was 30°C outside...


Forced roomie to do my hair hehe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Don't forget to "Read more".





Cutie Elsa that I haven't seen in a year or so..? She just got back from China!


"Fabbinyan", haven't seen this jabroni since forever, great guy! (But for some reason he prefers TEKKEN over Street Fighter?? Weird)


Revolver Ocelot
Revolver Ocelot (Revolver Ocelot)


So, one of the worst things about NärCon. I thought back and forth the whole day before if I should bring my fightstick for the Street Fighter tournament, since it's huge and heavy it's a lot of hassle. But I figured - YOLO - once a year I can do it. So, I do it. I bring that big ass motherfucker with me, it weighs a few kgs and I carry it in a separate bag since it can't find in my regular bag. And guess what - There's no tournament.

Why? Because they don't have a copy of that game that works, wow. Get a new one? "No consoles available". Just, wow, can't they just borrow one? Apparently not. And the game costs like.. 350SEK tops. So that was a huge disappointment, especially since had to carry my fightstick around all day.



Luckily I had some great company that really enjoyed hanging out with me! Love their enthusiasm.


Imagen waking up with this guy next to you!


S-sailor Venus-chan..! (´・ω・`)


Opening ceremony! 


Sakura and Amanda were amazing!


Tsundere


These lovely ladies came back from Japan!


Frida & Alice


She's really into furries so she wanted his number.


Märtha & Mikkiz



Awkward high-five.


Shanti & Pella


Elsa and her cosplay crew!


Yiff


Played a lot of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-star battle! (I actually bought the game a few days later haha)


Alice got rekt by a eight yo


Haven't seen Karron in nearly a year, so it was about time we met!


THE SABI á la Cujo


Amanda (•๔๖• )


I got a package from Emma..!


I got the best jersey ever, know everybody knows what's up.


"How to look super drunk while being completely sober".

Anyway, that was part one of the update, I'll upload the second half soon, and I'll also try to cram some selcas in there. (I've heard that people like those for some reason?)

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this entry, feel free to comment and share. Take care! 

8 comments:

  1. Awesome that you're still updating your blog! Haha
    Great cosplays, I really need to go to that convention next year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "No it's too late to update now" <- Me every night and then it just goes on and on, haha. I need to get a grip.
      I think they'll have a smaller version this winter, called NärCon Vinter, not sure though!

      Delete
  2. Happy you're stil updating yor blog!
    I love conventions~ you're able to see lot of friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Im trying to get back to it

      Delete
  3. Loved it! Great pics and looks like great fun. Thx for sharing. Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll try to get it up at least before the end of the month!

      Delete