▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Thursday, November 12, 2015

CLIII • 2013 - A summary

Hello Darkness my old friend.. 
Suprised, aren't you? I've come to a point where I can't promise when to update. But I want to keep blogging, but there's so much in my life right now that I barely find time to do anything except all the business that I have to take care of. I was thinking to update from today (2015-11-12) but I thought you might be interested in seeing what I've done the past two (!) years. So here's a little recap of 2013, please enjoy.


Here's a picture of my home, where I grew up and used to live. There's a lot of memories from this place - Good and bad. But my home will always be my home.


Boys of Summer. Simon & Tobias. 
Swedish summer is the best day of the year (Swedish joke, since it usually rains all summer people refer to summer as one single day when the weather is nice.)


If you're ever in Gothenburg I would recommend this club! It's the only place I go to (since I rarely go out) BatAAr and friends are always on the V-VIP list, so maybe that's why I go? I don't feel like standing in line haha.



Just another night, manage to lit up the tray as well.. Be careful!


If people ever wondered how me and Patrik lives... Here it is.


TÄNK PÅ DÖDEN
Think about Death

Don't forget to "Read more"



This is one of my best buys ever! If you don't have a 3DS I would really recommend getting one, I've spent over 2000+ hours on it, easily.



I also went on a little trip to Helsinki!

The best handicapped sign I've seen!

I also worked at ConFusion (the second largest convention for Asian pop culture in Sweden), I usually work there every year with different tasks. In 2013 I worked with video, reporting from the convention what was going on. And later on they published a short summary of the day. I worked as a camera man so you won't be able to see me, so need to google it haha.


BatAAr x Slipknot


Hur jag mår.


In case of titans..

BatAAr played together with KERBERA (I bet you all know who SEIKE is!) at their first live. Great show!


And as always.. We went on the RockBitch metal curise! The cruise is always a lot of fun, please check the video below. Featuring the infamous "Davy Cam". And please check out the rest of the parts as well!



This is usually how we feel when we're on a cruise...


Had lunch and Wi-Fi with Snygg-Malin and Carin in Riga.


My food looked so greasy I took a picture of Carin's instead haha.


Patrik slept the WHOLE night with an oppen can of Coke next to him and didn't spill a single drop?!
Apparently it's a skill developed in Japan.


I also received a packade from a blog reader that sent me a lot of amazing gifts, thank you so much. 
You know who you are!


I know I didn't have much to say, but as you might understand it's hard to remember all of it in greater detail. And since I don't remember it probably wasn't that important anyway. I will recap 2014 as fast as I can to get going on 2015. I'm sure 2015 will be the most enjoyable read for all of you since there has happened so much this year. And if you want to keep up with my life on a daily basis I would recommend you follow me on Twitter and on Instagram

If you're still following me and reading my blog, please leave a comment below. Thank you for all your support over the years, and there's many more to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment